IDEA ANTI EXTERNAL PROGRAMS

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by IMPROVE_THE_GAME, Jun 3, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

DID YOU LIKE THE IDEA?

This poll will close on Aug 11, 2024 at 7:25 PM.
  1. YES

7 vote(s)
    53.8%
  2. NO

6 vote(s)
    46.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IMPROVE_THE_GAME

IMPROVE_THE_GAME Forum Greenhorn

Dear All:

Very good, today thinking about how to end external programs I have thought of a daily system of 2 hours to be able to farm, it would be necessary to raise the rewards of the npc to create a rational relationship with what is requested in the game.
    The system would be simple that at 12:00 am of each day the game enables the option of a player to activate the power of farming (make pearls, yulong etc, whatever it deems convenient) after these 2 hours only the players will give rewards, It means that if you make an NPC he will give you 0 pearls or 0 of anything.
    With this system, users could play freely for as many hours as they want to be able to do pbs and have fun with their friends.
    This system would be enabled so that the player, when he is decided, can activate this option, this option is not cumulative, therefore if a player does not use it one day, the next he will have 2 hours in the same way and not 4.
    It is a system that I believe would make the game fairer and the difference between the user who uses an external program vs. the person who plays by hand is minimal and not so noticeable.

As a user who has been playing for many years, I think it would be a way to rehabilitate a game in decline.

I hope my idea has a good reception

2. The_Perseph0ne

The_Perseph0ne Advanced

lmao this game would surely die if they did that or i guess that's what your wanting. this game will never be the same old seafight never will not gonna happen all the improvement only kill game more so good luck

3. Unfortunately, I have to agree with The_Perseph One...the game is in decline and the decline began (about) 15 years ago. LoL.... From the standpoint of BP, the objective is to make money, so they will continue to make upgrades, offer packages, invent new ways of attacking the fragile egos of us players to 'incentivize' us to try to make our little pixel ships stronger. At the same time, they will ignore our complaints about said 'upgrades' while doing as little as possible to make any improvements that do not have a positive effect on their bottom line. Bots are just an inconvenience for them ONLY because we 'honest' players complain about it....

The*Defiant likes this.
  4. -Mr.Eyüp-

-Mr.Eyüp- Active Author

open a bot server and 1 possible swap to that server , and 1 possible swap to a "legal" server who want play by hands, trash sorted and byebye autotarget cheater's :D

5. [유]nєdєяlandєn

[유]nєdєяlandєn Someday Author

if you use a programma for profit thats illegal, so no ban ore warning, but give them a money FINE 50k euro,s.....,that wil stop hacking the system.... they steal from PB....
    I spent fcking hours and money to get lvl up and become stronger....
    let them accept a agreement if you use program, its illegal....you get a money FINE
    well whe now BGP they do nothing about IT.....long as a play 12 years....

6. Carnage~Queen

Carnage~Queen Advanced

above idea is good but don't understand how it could be enforced. The illegal user would just start another bot unless it was possible to fine the IP address.

7. Rabbid

Rabbid Forum Connoisseur

they ain't gonna do nothin about programs, ever, ever, ever. it's not a problem to them lol.. and they market this as a more PVE based game with lots of events. when is the last time they added a update to make PVP better and fun? can't remember..

Xenoverse likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.