If bp lets us!

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by ™~☣~ℒüїṧ~☣~™, May 4, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ™~☣~ℒüїṧ~☣~™

™~☣~ℒüїṧ~☣~™ Forum Apprentice

if bp wantsa fast cash for ppl coming into game and dnt wanna spend time grining lvls they should let players buy ever level aviabel depening how you guys price em per level like the old days :p from 1-20. i b4e galdy to drop 50 usd for unlocking every level on the map :p

-Mr.Eyüp- and babenewport like this.
  2. robodol1.

robodol1. Regular

no ı thınk levelıng up ıs a part of the game. shouldnt be buyable wıth money

Sephiroth, Dzinn, bodean and 5 others like this.
  3. tigermoth1037

tigermoth1037 Padavan

Agreed

Level 1-20 is so fast anyway . Levelling up is really easy avtually just time consuming.

4. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

Thank you for the suggestion. Let see what the community feels.

Tex

5. ™~☣~ℒüїṧ~☣~™

i under stand but i want an option for those who berly play have chance to buy there way :D i tbh dont mind droping money and it will benifit bp any ways :D

6. .NICE.

.NICE. Forum Greenhorn

no

MiniMeanie likes this.
  7. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

This kind of idea, like bots, makes no sense to me. If you don't want to actually play the game then why are you here? If you put in the time and the work then you actually earn your accomplishments and can take pride in that.

MiniMeanie and bodean like this.
  8. Ðî®T¥*Ѐ€d§

Ðî®T¥*Ѐ€d§ Someday Author

Game is p2w too much already; You can have a better boat in 15 minutes by forking out some cash then someone who's been playing every day for months. Leveling is one of the very few things you can't buy and it should stay that way.

MiniMeanie and bodean like this.
  9. MiniMeanie

MiniMeanie Padavan

This is just silly, as a previous poster stated, why pay your way to the top level in a game you don't really want to play? The tests and quests are actually getting easier, if more time consuming with the amount of dailies in the game anyway. Stop being a lazy pirate lol

bodean likes this.
  10. ™~☣~ℒüїṧ~☣~™

not lazy more like bypass testing to get to the real endgame lol my only reson behind this :D

11. bodean

bodean Forum Pro

pirates don't pay-they play and earn their rewards. ARGHH!!

12. ™~☣~ℒüїṧ~☣~™

some people may think diffrenlty and i know its wishful thinking!! i all abord for paying for my pirate lvls ;D

13. qewqwe1323333

qewqwe1323333 Forum Greenhorn

Seafight was not a real MMORPG like 3 years ago. Seafight has become an MMORPG right now with these grinds. We (old players) used to be fighting instead of grinding so it is hard to get used for us but it is what it is, this game is a real MMORPG hereafter. You better get used to it.

14. şŧŗąŋɠεŗ

şŧŗąŋɠεŗ Advanced

A pirate have to work hard.. A long time ago, and now in this game also. :D

15. -Mr.Eyüp-

-Mr.Eyüp- Active Author

I think its a good idea, to have the choice, why not. Many others is stupid come back after months / years breake and the damn pt test are pain in the ass. Was a periode they actually had this offer, and was gold worth in my opinoun. I mean, they have payment section on everything has to do with euro so why not give this offer aswell

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.