In game p2p marketplace

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by robodol1., Sep 11, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. robodol1.

robodol1. Regular

In many many games I see ingame market places where people can trade items currency and other stuff for hard $ . For example gold Pearl's etc etc. Why nog seafight as well I mean . If a player decides to sell 1 billion gold for let's say 1$ and BP takes a percentage of that hard cash for example 20 30 or even 50% with every trade BP earns money and it will also attract a lot and I think really lots of new players. What do you guys think ?. This could for example also be boat skins . Pets . Bonus maps. Etc etc . BP could then also decide if this Money can be withdrawn or only be spend ingame . For example for payment packages

2. london~loon

london~loon Forum Apprentice

This is a very good idea. Thumbs up fpr this bigpoint should really consider this

3. Oskar

Oskar Forum Apprentice

Seems like it would be to easy to abuse this with certain programs/multiple accounts and that's why I don't think it will work as well as other games that don't have the same problem.

Xenoverse likes this.
  4. london~loon

london~loon Forum Apprentice

You can't do nothing with programs in seafight now because bigpoint solved this many years ago. About the multiple accounts you get almost nothing when you open a new account so yeah. You can't abuse that much plus that it can have rules that people that are not level 25 for example cant do that or something like that

5. ΜΕΔΟΥΣΑ.GR

ΜΕΔΟΥΣΑ.GR Someday Author

every game has the same problem

6. ~turnip~

~turnip~ Forum Duke

This is exactly why bigpoint don't do it. it is easy to scam people that way, especially by duplicating webpages that offer for the currency to be booked if you supply your login credentials, you can lose your account this way. won't say too much on it but there is another big mmorpg that has just completed legal action to close down sites like these.

In lehmans terms: the risks very very far outweigh the benefits and this would be a very bad thing for a business of any sorts, let alone one who doesn't care about it's customers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.