Support Incompetence against abuse.

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Vernon, Apr 19, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vernon

Vernon Forum Greenhorn

Hello,

I don't know English very well, so sorry if I'm wrong.

Actually, the game is becoming disrespectful ... I suppose it is normal that currently the players use bots, and it is evident that the admins and developers cannot control this situation and cannot do more than block a player for 2 weeks.

Today marks 3 days since several players of an alliance in Global Europe 7 are taking advantage of a cannon damage bug and no one does anything and no one responds, they have taked all the islands from my alliance in less than 1 hour, all built at level 5, which is impossible with a common damage percentage.

I only hope that if some admin reads this, reports it and demands that they give us answers, that they return the islands or the crowns that we spent on them, or at least that give ban for the cheaters.

I dont understand why they have general rules if Bigpoint, admins, and all the people here does not even comply with it.

2. -Mr.Eyüp-

-Mr.Eyüp- Active Author

The problem lies with the one who makes it possible, the developers of the *edit* bot program and other bot program.
    If the problem shall be removed, people must stop buying *edit*, as a boycott or go together to write to the developers to explain
    that they will lose customers because they make the game slowley die out and many choice to quit or become inactive this way. In the long run when people get tired of auto war more and more people will quit. They depend on the people playing to make money on the programs,people stop buying if they dont play seafight.

Another thing we can talk about is how bigpoint dont care more, they could turn this around if they really wanted, by start ban 1 week, then 2 then as final warning permanent and actually do it and not a pretend make belive ban waves were the only players who pay a small 20 euro pacage 1 x each 3th month is the once we hear get banned while if u pay enough u wouldnt be banned.

Last edited by moderator: Apr 20, 2021
    Jumbo76 likes this.
  3. LAnSUPA

LAnSUPA Someday Author

it really is nit that simple to ban a player you need 100 percent proof which is not always easy to get .. remember people are innocent until proven guilty ,,

4. Loki162

Loki162 Padavan

Lansupa so your saying the bigpoint developers can't see that someone is using a banned program

5. LAnSUPA

LAnSUPA Someday Author

while you may see it as easy it really isnt, the devolpers and support work tirelessly to sort out problems with the game and users abusing it, record videos and send to support to help

Seren likes this.
  6. **SeaK!nG**

**SeaK!nG** Forum Apprentice

it's easy to spot. They just don't wanna spend the time on it.
    And i bet, that not a single dev, have spend a single sec on it.
    As long as they get there money from us players, they are happy.

Loki162 and *Wonder* like this.
  7. LAnSUPA

LAnSUPA Someday Author

again all i can advise is to video , screenshot etc and send this to support, and this may seem like a shock but the developers do exactly as their name suggests , they develop the game add new content, fix game bugs etc etc,, the east we can do is try and identify those cheating and report them.

i see many posts about problems with the game, and i am guessing ,, maybe wildly here that the developers hands are rather full dealing with this.

i have before recorded and detailed people cheating in the past and once enough proof was collected they were dealt with

djt182 likes this.
  8. Loki162

Loki162 Padavan

yes I know the developers are tirelessly working on the events new equipment that nobody wants. just let one of the low paid interns check the accounts of at least the winners of the events before the rewards are paid out

abah2 likes this.
  9. ☠FIREBALL☠

☠FIREBALL☠ Advanced

Do you really think after 10 yrs anything will change except more of the same . Dont forget ALL are playing so why would it change,only to their advantage.!!!

10. LAnSUPA

LAnSUPA Someday Author

if more people helped get proof rather than whinging who knows what could happen,

djt182 likes this.
  11. **SeaK!nG**

**SeaK!nG** Forum Apprentice

like we don't have bombared support with video, screen dump, how to, and so on.....
    and what happens, we get a "automated" response.
    bla bla bla they will look into it,
    and the sec. they press send, the ticket goes in the trashcan.
    So that's how much the want our help.
    even an IT noob could see that they are cheating.

Loki1621 and *Wonder* like this.
  12. ☠FIREBALL☠

☠FIREBALL☠ Advanced

Whinge on still be the same at the end.

13. Sea~Stream

Sea~Stream Active Author

We the "Customer" should 'nt have to provide proof of cheating .The MOD's play and to be honest the developers know there games compromised but they only work here they don't own it so they'll patch the crack's but sooner or later the wall's gonna come down and to be honest the wall's came down long ago.

If people can make mod's and program's for cheating surly developers can make MOD's or programs for catching said cheat's.

Permanent ban's would be nice but developers and programmers that give a damn would be nicer.

See you on the dirty water SEA ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.