Is Seafight dead?

Discussion in 'Help' started by Southern_Comfort, Oct 7, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Have not been able to get on all day nor has there been any notices from BP regarding todays issues. Is Seafight done or are you people just in hiding? COMMUNICATE WITH US!!!!

2. *Wonder*

*Wonder* Advanced

seafight is done...bye

3. ¢яα♭мαᾔ*

¢яα♭мαᾔ* Forum Greenhorn

Seafight has been gone, Bp don't know how to fix it,hey i got an idea,get some 4 to 5 yrs to fix the game,i bet they have a better chance then whoever works on this game,better yet send me an email, i work on networks, cause BP you just plain suck..good job....NOT!!!

4. SİDİK_BOKLU

SİDİK_BOKLU Forum Greenhorn

this game has been dead for years

5. Must be bad if Tank is bidding on market cove, lol!!!

6. BigGoon{MAIN}

BigGoon{MAIN} Forum Apprentice

only loading up to 39%

7. bodean

bodean Forum Pro

how u play this game? been so long I forgot! just kidding. this is really bad for players who spend money and players with buffs that are going to expire. we should have been communicated with to tell us something. if it's dead, it has been a pleasure playing with all you fellow pirates!

8. toni_maroni™

toni_maroni™ Forum Apprentice

How many software engineers does it take to fix a little server problem?

Apparently more than BP can afford to employ...

9. Deathless-007

Deathless-007 Active Author

Try opera browser

10. -pysa-*

-pysa-* Junior Expert

the last 3 weeks it has been a lot of lag and rs's. lately it has been better but yesterday was horrible. should be better the next days

11. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Hello,

There has been a restart.

Please clear your cache and try to log-in again.

Rymar

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.