IS THIS **EVER** GOING TO BE FIXED? (Just be Honest)

Discussion in 'Help' started by The*Defiant, Sep 6, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

These *&^* "Display Errors"? I'm fighting a guy who comes at me with a "Regular base".....let me say this again...a "Regular base" of 900,000/600,000 which should be Impossible! (This is not the VP Rep staff). Now: is he using something illegal, or is this a *&^% "display error"? The game has zero integrity and this is (only) one reason why. We cannot tell the cheaters from the software "glitches". WILL THIS ******EVER**** BE FIXED? Will it? Just please tell us straightforward "IF and WHEN"!!!

Raf likes this.
  2. Arkаdash

Arkаdash Forum Greenhorn

Hahahahahaahahahahah, really man. Dont write anymore, go learn the game first

kz1100 and LustySerpant like this.
  3. Raf

Raf Forum Apprentice

It is indeed sad that those who do not play the game fairly can still get away with it. Even worse that they also take it for granted and because of the fact that it is not punished, they go further and further and because of the merger it has become even worse. Sad

The*Defiant likes this.
  4. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Ahoy The*Defiant!

Could you please specify what's the issue with having 900.000 / 600.000 base Hitpoints/Voodoo points?

Such amount of HP/VP mentioned by you can be easily achieved by using Hardwood Beams, Reinforced Ribs, Ablative Plating or Ensorcelled Stanchions.

If you would like to see the Maximum amount of VP / HP possible within the game please view our
    Maximum Values thread.

Rymar

kz1100 likes this.
  5. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

I'm sorry I was not more clear. I am only talking about the "Hit Points" bar. The actual numbers were like 923,080/603,500. It happened fast, so I don't have the exact hps. I made a screenshot of my own boat with an explanation that I think will be much better (see below):

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 6, 2022
  6. Rymar

Alright, I see. You are referring to your Attacker / Target display.

This is a known issue which has been forwarded before, unfortunately but at this moment I don't have any further information regarding this issue.

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Rymar

7. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

No. Thank you for your time, Rymar!

8. Rymar

Since there is no further questions I'll close this thread.

Please rest assured that the issue mentioned by you has been already forwarded.

Happy Sailing Pirate!

Rymar

~Closed~

The*Defiant likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.