Is this game dead?

Discussion in 'Help' started by Adultide, Sep 2, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Is it worth coming back?

1. No, Waste of money

8 vote(s)
    36.4%
  2. No, too many Bots

10 vote(s)
    45.5%
  3. Yes, Its fun

2 vote(s)
    9.1%
  4. Yes, its still has a lot of players

2 vote(s)
    9.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adultide

Adultide Forum Apprentice

Is this game worth coming back to? haven't played in a few years and I am really curious what people still think of the game.

2. Sea~Stream

Sea~Stream Active Author

In short "No" The games corrupted with cheats and bot's and to compete it would cost you a small fortune and they'll still be a bigger better ship round the corner.

If you want to play and enjoy work away and try and build without giving them to much of your hard earned money.Either way mate good luck ;)

Wiseslayer, *Wonder* and Loki162 like this.
  3. *Edit* the big wigs in germany need to log on at price reset i think

Last edited by moderator: Sep 3, 2021
  4. Xenoverse

Xenoverse Padavan

when the day shall come for a merge, yeah, rn not really

5. Adultide

Adultide Forum Apprentice

Though a Chinese company now owns the game?

6. Jumbo76

Jumbo76 Someday Author

You'd have to be insane to come back to this game in my opinion. The main reason is auto target and 70% of the boats on the water are being run by a bot. Waste of time, BP catches them and gives them a lil debuff for like 3 hours. lol

Loki162 likes this.
  7. BouH{BG}

BouH{BG} Forum Apprentice

This game without BOT is impossible to play! *Edit* and so much nonsense left in the game that it is impossible to play without Bot! The other most important thing is that it is too expensive a game, but for this money they offer nothing for us players: Only bugs, mistakes in the game every day, no players, senior wants to spend a lot of time on it and for absolutely nothing .... a waste of time and money is this game !!!! This is not a game, but BANKpoint

Last edited by moderator: Sep 4, 2021
  8. it worth coming back for just to sit and read all racist remarks that go on here and players dont have to spend anything to play this game if you just want it for fun and a game which its designed for one last thing the mods here do a realy good job

9. I understand and agree with most of what you are saying, but I live in Brazil and I can assure you it isn't any cheaper here at all. I just spent a few months in the USA and the prices were exactly the same.

Last edited by moderator: Sep 4, 2021
  10. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Hello,

since this thread has gone off topic, and such conversation cannot be continued in the forum, this thread shall now be closed.

Rymar

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.