Island bonus source expansion

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by rubenrs, Oct 4, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rubenrs

rubenrs Advanced

I think it is very demotivational to be in a guild without island discount and most players are.

My suggestion is to allow player that don't have guild islands to earn the bonus temporarely through some tasks. Thereby, the islands still give the sought after "permanent" advantage, but other players doomed to infinite time without the discount still have a chance to get the bonus.

Enoque likes this.
  2. Sephiroth

Sephiroth Junior Expert

ridiculous idea.

If anything, islands need to be more desireable, 10% discount just simply isnt enough, especially now when most people are stacked up with ammo and pearls.

Islands are a part of the game and supposed to give rewards, why should a guild / someone without islands benefit ?

3. Enoque

Enoque Forum Apprentice

There should be reward for those that can't have them I agree with ruberns. How ever I do think that the current discount should be higher such as 15%-20%

4. rubenrs

rubenrs Advanced

Maybe islands aren't desirable enough, I don't know about that. I just know that I just stacked up on marauder ammunition without the bonus, and that it was very demotivational, that I had no way of getting the bonus since I am in a unbalanced server where one big alliance has everything and I am not apart of it.

Enoque likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.