Island Towers

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Ship60, Nov 7, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ship60

Ship60 Forum Apprentice

Hello isn't it about time island towers get upgraded? now you have added an extra 50 cannons and beam slots into the game even before this island towers were worthless and dont even put a dent in players anymore. i can sail around the island and sink people and still be virtually full health. The damage and defense now is massively outweighing the tower hp and damage dealt by the towers. Usally when you do all this stuff you usally update towers to match the increasemeant but it is so easy to take islands now its ridiculous. can this please be put forward to the admin team

Achu! likes this.
  2. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

Thank you for the suggestion and I will forward you idea.

Tex

3. ɛxodiā

ɛxodiā Junior Expert

+1 on this.

Years back islands used to be a "safe haven" if an enemy player ran into their island they had the advantage instantly. now with increased damage prevention and range of cannons you can simply sit and shoot an island with windstorms on and either get missed or hit 4-10k damage.

if noone contests it you can easily take a tower every 5-10mins on your own which is ridiculous.

I dont even bother with islands anymore purely for this reason. Fleets and increased ship damage compared to the cost of an island is way out balanced.

4. Im totally agreed on this ! Same is with the new Buffs the higher player can get in the 40-45 Maps. The Buffs they get there should stay "Activated"in these maps instead of the whole maps in the game. It not fair at all, its not worth to shoot back, because youre getting sunk anyway as long you do not have these Buffs. It very annoying, but I do not care if I get sunk.I dont even bother with these. I dont know which map Lvl gives these Buffs, but the Buffs they get there shouldnt be able to be used in other Maps, like Normal Maps (Outside this Lvl Map),Event Maps,Bonus and so on....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.