Islands

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by ßOMßER, Apr 21, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ßOMßER

ßOMßER Junior Expert

I think that Islands should go back to like they use to be where they shoot everyone besides whoever owns the Island. You changed it awhile back where a guild only could have 10 islands so one guild didn't own all them. Well making it that alliances don't get shot pretty much means that one guild can own them all. I have been on a couple different servers where there are two alliances, one that has them and one that doesn't. SeaFIGHT was a lot better when there were more people fighting over islands, different smaller alliances, war guilds shooting all. Would like to know what other peoples thoughts are too, and just so you know I am not whining because I'm not part of the alliance with Islands. I have the islands, just want more fighting.

2. Hello pirate This has been requested in the past. However we will forward this again for you.But in the mean time lets see how your fellow pirates feel about this idea.

Silentpartner

3. ~turnip~

~turnip~ Forum Duke

I for one am a huge fan of the guild relations. and while it would make the fights more tactical, I am not a huge fan of going back to being shot by the islands. especially in the higher maps where the islands are tougher and more durable. what you got to remember is it's not like the older days. everyone can hire a fleet and sometimes it cultivates in 3 or 4 different guilds spending resources on fleets to take 1 island. if they are willing to do that and help their alliance to try and defend them as well, then they should at least deserve to not get shot by the allies island they're trying to help with.

so for that reason, I am completely against the idea of returning back to the older days.

tigermoth1037 and ~SeaSick~ like this.
  4. DemonWarrior~

DemonWarrior~ Forum Apprentice

Well you might not like getting shot by the islands, what about the people that don't have them. All the farmers just run to the islands and we jsut get murdered by the towers cause they are way overpowered now in the higher maps. You use to be able to have a chance to sink someone, now if they run to the island it don't pay cause the towers hit for way to much imo. so my opinion is make it have no guild relations. More people to shoot then.

5. motorko69

motorko69 Forum Apprentice

demon warior. put Tortuga go to island and dragonfire player and put bomb.player is dead or you can spy him,he will not stay in island all time :D

6. tigermoth1037

tigermoth1037 Padavan

The whole point in having islands is to have an advantage over the enemy, which is why we pay for them with pearls and crowns..

Why should they hit weaker? at the moment i think theyre perfect.

The fact they hit hard should make people want to own the island more as like i say... theyre an advantage.

Group up & hit them instead of complaining about them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.