JACKPOT BATTLES

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Adultide, Dec 29, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adultide

Adultide Forum Apprentice

Please bring back the jackpot battles! I Remeber the day where we had "professional teams" of players all competing for a grand prize. The game was amazing! Once a month if not 1 time every quarter(3 months) there was a massive event that thousands would join and compete for a grand prize of $10,000 for single players and $5,000 for guild players.

This put a huge competition on the game and drove a lot of professional players to the game making it more interesting and strategic. No one was botting everyone was too busy working on strategies.

I strongly believe this will drive money back into this game and definitely attract a lot more players back in. It gives Seafight a chance to compete with games like League of Legends and other Massive EA/MMRPG games that offer professional gameplay.

Seafight can even charge 50-100$ ticket entry to the battles. this will create the prize money and give seafight more money than they need to because players will spend to have the best ship ever.

Last edited by moderator: Dec 29, 2019
  2. †ѕu¢нтι†

†ѕu¢нтι† Forum Greenhorn

Everyone knows bigpoint won't do that they even had trouble paying the "clash events" they still owe me winnings from 2 different ones go figure. Even the jackpot battles were a sham, the same server would win everytime damn near. Bigpoint's never been good at doing what we ask why would they start now??/

3. Sea-Sea

Sea-Sea Forum Inhabitant

Those jackpots were always won by the same guild/players every time by massive cheating, so no thanks.

Rabbid likes this.
  4. ~turnip~

~turnip~ Forum Duke

no but not for the stated reason. jackpot battle is outdated, players won't last long at all because of the sheer power of ships now, unless they get a jackpot battle specific nerf. however the jackpot battle will not be returning. I was around to see it vanish. they scrapped it because in some countries it was classed as gambling (playing a game with a chance to win real life money) and gambling is illegal. therefore it was scrapped to save the legal trouble

Rabbid likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.