Justify this "Correction" please

Discussion in 'Help' started by flafighter, Jul 10, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flafighter

flafighter Regular

Can someone explain all the stuff that was take from and added to my account? Why are all my crowns gone? So far as I know I didn't buy anything in excess from the black market.

2. ~~diego~~

~~diego~~ Active Author

okay so what I think they are doing is going back through and either compensating for the mess up by adding stuff or they are adding waaay more than you had or didn't have and rerunning the script for the correct dates as I had opened buccaneers bounty on the 25th of june and bought all the items I could buy that day and not on the days the 28 and 29 of june as specified so I had no reason to go back in and buy anything else but this was not just me that had the issue as you and thousands of others were affected by this and some did nothing wrong and were punished due to the scripting that was ran to remove the items that were bought through a bug so they over put the amounts on accounts and run a script to remove the items to get the correct amounts put back on to accounts if they put less then the new scripting will fix the issue I hope this helps if not I am sorry

3. flafighter

flafighter Regular

Thanks for taking the time to respond ~~diego~~. I got a lot of extra things in the end but they took a lot also. It appears that they bought a lot of random stuff with different currencies. Then took some of that stuff away. I'm really disappointed in Bigpoint

4. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Hello ,

please contact Support with your issue.

As you have been redirected to Support this thread will be now closed.

Rymar

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.