Kraken Map

Discussion in 'Help' started by *Jet*, Apr 24, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *Jet*

*Jet* Forum Greenhorn

Is there any other possible way of entering the kraken map? I've been waiting in queue for 2 weeks and 3-5 hours a day. I can't get into the map. Is the vovoi quest line even possible to do on some servers? I just don't see the point of adding this quest line if it's impossible to complete a quest on some servers.

[​IMG]

The highest I've seen it go is 8/20 lol.

2. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

There is no other possible way to enter the Kraken Map; unfortunately nobody can enter the Kraken Map until such a time that there are 20 people in the queue.

Swift

{NL3} likes this.
  3. {NL3}

{NL3} Forum Apprentice

Hi
    I would like to see the kraken map to be reduced the amount of players to enter or to make it open anytime ... .since when this map was brought on game there was no lion there was no good events to make milions of pearls ... but now that nobody cares for kraken map maybe it should be always open since little ships like it or idk maybe for misions or level

Pagan_Spirit and Rabbid like this.
  4. Corsair_Bill

Corsair_Bill Forum Connoisseur

no one cares to visit the kraken primarily because it is a p-ammo sinkhole, it takes a couple hours to fight, and the payout doesn't make up for the ammo used . . at least it hasn't been in the 3 or 4 times I went there . . if you are in a guild, you really should get your guild-mates to assist you, just be warned, you will find no joy there, or real profits . .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.