Ladon Problem

Discussion in 'Help' started by santrans, Sep 18, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. santrans

santrans Forum Apprentice

Ive been participating in shooting a ladon for almost 3 time but in the end i got nothing. I've check my logbook every time its finished ,but nothing gain... I almost spend my pearl to buy ammo but nothing to gain very sad....Can bp check my problem is... tnx alot in advance

2. -redak-

-redak- Active Author

If you do not inflict enough damage on the beast, you get no reward. There is a certain minimum % (not sure how much though).

3. Satan_Himself

Satan_Himself Forum Baron

5%

4. Has this answered your query?

5. minigravey

minigravey Advanced

if your not a bigger ship, and you start shooting when its half hp, with either lots others, or big ships it might best not to shoot. cause it will killed before you get your 5%

6. Deloops

Deloops User

Hey santrans,

have you managed to shoot more than 5% (get a reward)? Or, are you sure you deal more than 5% (that would be 5'000'000) damage on the Ladon NPC, and still not get the deserved reward?
    Let me know.

7. santrans

santrans Forum Apprentice

i think i could not rich the 5% bracket. But can bp make it like freedom whoever participated shall get reward and please remove the bracket so that everybody happy...

Last edited: Sep 20, 2017
  8. -redak-

-redak- Active Author

The 5% bracket is completely meaningless. It is not that you win a Queen's Legacy or something for just shooting at the beast.

9. Deloops

Deloops User

As this has been answered.

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.