LADYWAR/DAUNTLESS

Discussion in 'The Players' started by The_Perseph0ne, Nov 14, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. The_Perseph0ne

The_Perseph0ne Advanced

Ok here goes,a little bit about myself maybe=P

I live in Sweden in a small town outside the capital city Stockholm. I was young when i started this game , and well lets just say i am still young. I am a soccer fan and support Manchester United(UK) and on the homefront its Djurgården IF. Basically i am a sport freak who watch every olympics summer or winter. Tried every sport til i fell in love with handball. And last but not least i am a gamer freak also =) seafight, warcraft my PS games etc etc . Just a crazy woman who does crazy stuff .

My memory is not that great , so i will see what i remember about my seafight years.

I have played this game since august 2007 and i still have that boat in the docks,someday i might build it up just for the reason that it has a low ID number =) I play on US east server but have tried most of the servers , but my main server is the US East.

Some old players may know me as HERLADYSHIP still ranked 7th in captures and players sunk =) for the little newer players you may know me as LADYWAR and for the very new players i am now DAUNTLESS. Like i said my memory sucks, But i started in a peace guild (was in there for a week) when i decided that its not for me . I love fighting to much. To be honest i miss the old days when u had to have actually skills to sink someone, HP was the same cannons was the same u were equal. I mean i still love seafight but somehow it feels like the old days were much easier and alot more fun. I have taken alot of trash during the years and i am hated alot , but i still try to think its just a game and i try to avoid the bad things. I seem to only remember 3 guilds ive been in during my time as a seafighter and that is F*P,SEC,NEW and now i am sailing with a 185 tag. But i know ive been in a few over the years. Alot of friends who have left the game i miss,some still plays. Great people i love to play with or have played with can be named , but that will be alot of names haha. I see myself as a good guildm8 who help out if needed and i am always around where the fights are most of the times. The only bad part about me is i have a very short temper , might be cause i have viking blood i dont know.

Just recently took a year break from Seafight to play world of warcraft, But once a seafighter always a seafighter i guess.

Cant think of anything else to say so i just leave with this for now. I will just put stuff in if i remember something .

Take care on the waters everyone

Last edited: Nov 24, 2015
    Tylersgma1999 likes this.
  2. Banshee.

Banshee. Old Hand

Welcome back, HERLADYSHIP/DAUNTLESS, and it's nice to meet you.
    :)

Tylersgma1999 likes this.
  3. The_Perseph0ne

The_Perseph0ne Advanced

Thank you =) Nice to meet you too.