lag, freeze, event, sort it

Discussion in 'Help' started by crazy-diamond, Sep 21, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crazy-diamond

crazy-diamond Junior Expert

Dear bigpoint/admins/mods/forum people/whoever

this event, on the face of it not a bad event, however it has brought with it the need for numerous restarts, terrible freezing and lag across the board, players including myself losing emblems, ammo, equipment and most importantly TIME due to the constant glitches... are we going to be refunded? or rewarded for your misgivings?
    Clearly your programmers simply cannot resolve these issues, so i suggest either get someone in who CAN fix the issues, or remove the event entirely, simply scrap it and reimburse or reward us all as its a total dead horse.
    The last year or two of sf has been massively improved however this event has ruined all your hard work... i look forward to your take on this, your response, and the action you will take

Regards

Crazy~Diamond

Sephiroth and PEGASUS3 like this.
  2. TWINS...WAЯ[RㄨC]

TWINS...WAЯ[RㄨC] Forum Greenhorn

and please more rewards ty x

3. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Hello,

Unfortunately we do not give personal compensations, any issues which are due to our server faults are experienced by all players on that particular server.

That is why any compensation that is offered from our side is offered to all players.

Our developers are working to fix the current problems, unfortunately we do not have more information to tell you about this.

All we can ask you for is to be patient.

Rymar

4. crazy-diamond

crazy-diamond Junior Expert

that is what i am suggesting Rymar, not to compensate myself solely, but to compensate EVERYONE... If you read my post it says are 'WE' going to be compensated... not am 'I'

Crazy~Diamond

PEGASUS3 likes this.
  5. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

As the event is finished we will now close.

Rymar

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.