lag in fight global europe 1

Discussion in 'Help' started by ~SeaSick~, Jun 1, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ~SeaSick~

~SeaSick~ Forum Greenhorn

Hello there,

Why is there everytime when you go fight in big groups such lag? takes 10 seconds before u even shoot?? When is it going to be fixed? cause right now you cant even fight like you are supposed to. I think its really a shame that bp cant fix??
    Any updates on this?

2. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

As has been stated many times it is a legacy programing issue with old and new code not interfacing properly and it is being worked on but as with any game as old as Seafight, old code can always cause problems.

Tex

3. IamTheBos

IamTheBos Junior Expert

If the dev team dont know how to code the game correctly i think its time they hang up Develope skill job and go work is Aldi stacking shelfs

4. *мr.wнιтe*

*мr.wнιтe* Forum Greenhorn

When you wrote your code, only god and you know what you write.
    Now only God know what you wrote?
    Is it not time to make an update in your brain before trying update seafight code

5. Incorrupt

Incorrupt Forum Apprentice

As old as Seafight? What?
    Do you have any idea how many games are out there, older than Seafight, running perfectly fine, better than Seafight will ever run?
    I't snot about old code & new code. It's about the job of the developers! If they did their job properly, this game would be one of the most popular ever. I don't know if it's the low salary or their incompetence but either way, they have never done 1 thing right in the game.

6. lude1962

lude1962 Forum Commissioner

Lol, they couldn't even program the boarding light coming on, simple case of percentages, fix = spend time programming a big error box to appear, locking the game up so nothing can be clicked.

7. Incorrupt

Incorrupt Forum Apprentice

Why was my reply here deleted?
    Did I break any rules? If yes,please answer me which one.
    That's how you treat the players after they express how they feel towards the game & developers?
    Do they pay you to be a connecting bridge between players & seafight team or to delete comments that you(they) don't like, as if this was a dictatorship?
    Good job, really good job.

8. IamTheBos

IamTheBos Junior Expert

yes exactly my comment also removed didn't break no rules i know 100% great work by the forum guys and i thought they was suppose to pass the messages to the Dev team xD

9. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

All posts were removed so that we could ensure that this doesn't turn into a discussion thread.

We would ask that our players did read the forum rules, where it does state:

12) In the question sections (General, Chat and Technical Issues and Bugs), only the OP (original poster) should be posting after a mod.

Obviously if you are able to assist the OP then that is not an issue, but to post after a moderator to make a comment, then turns the thread into a discussion one. This is not the section use, please post your comments and feedback in the general discussion section.

As this has turned into a discussion thread, I will thank you for all your feedback, this will be forwarded in our reports.

This thread will now be closed, if you wish to continue in this particular discussion please use the correct section.

Tex

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.