League of Captains - Daily Quest

Discussion in 'Help' started by Navio*Alto*Em*Transi, Jun 9, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Navio*Alto*Em*Transi

Navio*Alto*Em*Transi Forum Apprentice

I have a problem on League of Captains - The daily quest! For some unknown reason I cannot access Daily Quest - it is blanked out! Missions are ok so what is the problem?

2. E-Weezey

E-Weezey Forum Apprentice

im having the same problem....my usual daily quests are dimmed out and not available to start....while my newly aquired daily quests since becoming level 23 or so are still available. missions and bonus maps dont seem to be affected.

3. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Hello,

Yesterday sync brought some changes within the League of Captains:

From now on you will be unable to do the daily quests which are higher than your pirate level.

In order to unlock these quests once again you'll have to level up and complete the daily task in question manually.

Missions and Bonus maps are not linked to your pirate level - that's why you can still access all of them.

Rymar

oizzram likes this.
  4. Carnage~Queen

Carnage~Queen Advanced

Yet another nail in the coffin. As a level 33 I cannot comprehend how being in the 30 maps and gathering Yulong Coins on a daily basis obviates your captain from the daily quests (Since the League of Captains started months ago - from 'All aboard' and 'Earthbound', albeit in small quantities. Now closed to me....:(:mad::eek:

I would appreciate an answer to this Rymar - please?

Last edited: Jun 11, 2022
    Bawdyn likes this.
  5. Nimitz

Nimitz User

Ahoy mate,

As rymar stated, these quests are daily quests that have higher level prerequisites. This is no different than attempting to do the quest yourself. Once you hit their required levels you will be able to complete them yourself or have your captains do them for you.

oizzram likes this.
  6. Carnage~Queen

Carnage~Queen Advanced

Hello Nimitz, if a level 33 is high enough to do Maps 30, 31, 32 and 33 why Cannot a Captain do it for you?
    Is not level 33 a required level?

7. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Hello,

as mentioned in post above, Captain Daily Quests are related to your pirate level, so if your level is to low to do this particular quest manually then it cant be completed by your Captain as well.

This is the list of required pirate level needed for each of the daily quests:

Of Great Renown - Required Level: 21
    Safer Waters - Required Level: 22
    Rogues and Curs - Required Level: 23
    Bounties Aplenty - Required Level: 24
    Sow the Path - Required Level: 30
    Earthbound - Required Level: 34
    All Aboard! - Required Level: 39
    A Key Problem - Required Level: 43
    Avoiding the Beasts - Required Level: 47

For the future please do not hijack your fellow pirate threads, if you have a query which you would like to be answered please create your own thread.

Since there is no further response from the OP this thread shall now be closed.

Rymar

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.