League of Captains Milestone 3 Feedback

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Swift, Dec 8, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ~Malicious*Fire~

~Malicious*Fire~ Forum Apprentice

RYMAR ...is that a maximum of ten? Game shop shows muliples of 5 for 5k pearls...

2. Nimitz

Nimitz User

Ahoy mate,

You can buy a max of 2 of those packs! For a total of 10 captains

3. *BUBU.EXE*

*BUBU.EXE* Forum Apprentice

did you get any response yet?

4. NOOB

NOOB Forum Greenhorn

How do you raise vitality? I have a lvl 5 dangerous tier that is at 209 with all the equipment I can in vitality, and I don't know how to raise it

5. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

I find this interesting. On the second set of 25 Captain's Chests that I bought for 1 gold doubloon, I did not put any equipment on the Captains I received. (I meant to, but I just didn't get around to doing it). Well - look what I found here with this Level 10 one (check out his stats - especially his "Vitality").

[​IMG]

6. Ψαρας(GR)

Ψαρας(GR) Forum Apprentice

i can't do the daily quests. I don't understand why. The captens have the vitality .[​IMG]

7. Ψαρας(GR)

8. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Ahoy Ψαρας(GR)!

Please be aware that:

1) Daily quests can be done only by you or your captains - therefore if you have completed your daily quest manually then such quest will display as grey within your captain league

2) Captain Daily Quests are related to your pirate level, so if your level is to low to do this particular quest manually then it cannot be completed by your Captain as well.

This is the list of required pirate level needed for each of the daily quests:

Of Great Renown - Required Level: 21
    Safer Waters - Required Level: 22
    Rogues and Curs - Required Level: 23
    Bounties Aplenty - Required Level: 24
    Sow the Path - Required Level: 30
    Earthbound - Required Level: 34
    All Aboard! - Required Level: 39
    A Key Problem - Required Level: 43
    Avoiding the Beasts - Required Level: 47
    Rymar

9. Ψαρας(GR)

yes , my level is low , only 11. But why i was doing them a few months ago? there wasn't a level limit at the time?

10. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

In the past there used to be a bug which allowed all players (of every level) to complete the daily even if their level was to low.

This bug has been patched a while ago, and from that day there is a level requirement for certain quests (mentioned in the post above).

Rymar

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.