League of Captains not working?

Discussion in 'Help' started by robodol1., Sep 1, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. robodol1.

robodol1. Regular

2. Need to have Taurus to use, I don't see any other scroll maps that it works with yet lol. I had 2 did 1 without did one with but that popup about captain done all the time on seachart when not using a pain in poop deck

abah2 likes this.
  3. robodol1.

robodol1. Regular

i dont get it i just dont see anything at all when opening the captain menu execpt of a empty black screen

4. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

It is indeed there. As evilways said, you have to have Taurus maps right now that you have not done in order to use him (I happen to have 3).

https://prnt.sc/u9w16g

5. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

As your fellow pirates have stated, it is functioning but you must have a Tarus map for ot to come up.

Tex

6. Pedro*_*Navaja

Pedro*_*Navaja Forum Apprentice

Hello Mods,

Can you please check for me. I have use a captain yesterday for playing a Taurus map. I haven't receive anything. My map is gone, but i didnt recieve any rewards. I have check my log too, but there was no rewards.

Kindly regards,

The_G®e@T*Whíté
    User-ID: 284/27873975

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.