Feedback League of Captains

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, Sep 3, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

League of Captains

Ahoy Pirates,

Please leave any feedback in this discussion thread, for your thoughts and comments on the "League of Captains".

Remember to stay within forum rules or you may find your forum privileges removed.

Your Seafight Team

2. lellu85

lellu85 Forum Inhabitant

It works good, but waiting there other bonus maps too :)

3. Pedro*_*Navaja

Pedro*_*Navaja Forum Apprentice

Hello ,

Can someone please check this out for me. I have use a captain two days ago for playing a Taurus map. I haven't receive anything. My map is gone, but i didnt recieve any rewards. I have check my log too, but there was no rewards. I have already post this the same day it happen, but did not recieve any reaction yet.

Kindly regards,

Perdo Navaja.
    User-ID: 284/27873975

Could you give us the time and date in your log book showing the completion of this map

Seren

Last edited by moderator: Sep 3, 2020
  4. aurian1111

aurian1111 Forum Greenhorn

Hi,

It seems that my captain is bugged. I dont have him but i get spammed with messages he has returned. could you fix this please?
    also the manatee quest from sigurd lundgren isnt working. i did the coordinates but i have already shot more then 5 manatees and no progress has been shown in the quest tab. thank you for the quick response!

5. Pedro*_*Navaja

Pedro*_*Navaja Forum Apprentice

Hello Seeren,

If you can read in my first mail to you , that's on of the problems too. I have no logs of this in my Logbook about the taurus map. It was the day you guys introduce the leauge of catains i tough i gonna give it a try. During the game i kept getting sign that my captain has return, but it was not my captain because he was still busy. Then i check the pop up screen when he was realy ready playing my taurus map, i notice that i didn't receive any rewards,i go check my logs but there was nothing there, and my taurus map was gone. So know i only have 2 left.

6. Jumbo76

Jumbo76 Someday Author

So this is basically auto-pilot but not?

I guess if you can't beat em then ya join em.

Either way, if you are adding every scroll I'm all for it. Add daily quests too, so I can just enjoy the game. haha :p

Christen-Kold likes this.
  7. DuivelseKippie³

DuivelseKippie³ Forum Greenhorn

Why we can only do taurus maps? It's 1 of the easyest maps to play... Add all the maps to it and it can be usefull.

8. STEFNUX

STEFNUX Forum Apprentice

had the same problem i didnt get the rewards and nothing in the logbook and map has gone

9. MiniMeanie

MiniMeanie Padavan

Well I'm usually first to be harsh when I think that Bigpoint are not doing their job, so I guess I have to say this is a great start in helping the honest players with the multiple chores within the game. It's something that we have talked about on ts many times, that bigpoint should basically bring out their own bot as they are not able to combat the speed at which these types can update their progams. It's a small start in being able to level the playing field although there is still a long way to go. However the fight against the program makers and users should not be given up now that this is in place.

I'm not sure of the feasibility of adding in things like daily quests and even the rift map. I'd not expect to be given a good time in the rift, but just the bonus of completing it would be good.

I think it's also great for the smaller players that have managed to complete the puzzle pieces for the scrolls but maybe don't have the ammo of the the time needed to complete some of the bigger ones, this will be a massive help to them.

Good work on this one Bigpoint

peteraasdal1 and Jasie like this.
  10. Rabbid

Rabbid Forum Connoisseur

I'm a fan of this new "captains league", just add the rest of the bonus maps and it will be great.

Also, you should add tasks for the captains to do on regular seachart.

Such as

-Farm Crowns
    -Farm Yulong coins
    -Daily Quests

Combating the bots? Well those of us that don't use programs should be able to make plenty of yulongs and crowns too.

Until you level the playing field of bots and non botters farming Yulong coins, none of this will matter. All bots have max slots, those of us who buy packs are still 500k -1m+ away from finishing the yulong slots. The bots have them finished and excess Yulong coins left over for cannon upgrades.....

Xenoverse, peteraasdal1 and Jasie like this.
  11. piranhahunter

piranhahunter Forum Connoisseur

As a small player i love this update

bodean, peteraasdal1 and Jasie like this.
  12. periklis1GR-CYP-PA

periklis1GR-CYP-PA Forum Greenhorn

where i can find reinforcement contract?

13. JoeJohn1233

JoeJohn1233 Forum Greenhorn

my bonus maps dont show in captain s leauge .. i already used him 2 times .. but now it doesnt show maps anymore

14. makfer

makfer Forum Apprentice

You have more then 1 bonus maps (cancer and others, what it can do)?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.