League of captains

Discussion in 'Help' started by ßOMßER, Feb 9, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ßOMßER

ßOMßER Junior Expert

What is going on, I used to be able to do job's more then once. Now you wait until people actually spend money on captain's chests and then make it so you can only do it one time a day. Fine if your going to do that then atleast make the chance of getting possible rewards better. The whole captain system is a joke now, I have one dangerous captain with absolutely no equipment in Luck and he has 30 points in luck, then I have another captain with equipment in luck and he has 337 points in luck and it says I have a 8% chance for both of them. Shouldn't the one with 337 points be way over at least a 50/50 of getting the possible loot?? Since you switched to only doing a job once a day I havent gotten a single possible loot. I also have captains that I haven't even been able to use because theres only a couple jobs possible. Im sure this will go on deaf ears cause no one actually cares from bigpoint except for getting our money.

Carnage~Queen likes this.
  2. Carnage~Queen

Carnage~Queen Advanced

It's a game of chance - yer pays yer money...and hold yer breath for a result. Play for free and you not got enough breath to hold for a result. BP needs to make more chests available in my opinion - separate them into different categories - Cost in £'s, cost in gold, pearls, Safanad etc etc . Captains as has been said before is prob uneccessarily complicated but neverthe less a gd addition to the game
    ;)

Re1n1er likes this.
  3. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Hello,

There was a bug within the league of captains which allowed players to complete the same task multiple times - this has been resolved during the last sync at Tuesday.

Since this fix you are unable to complete your missions multiple times.

We will forward your feedback regarding captains luck and the missions.

Rymar

4. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

As there is no further response this thread shall now be closed.

Rymar

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.