let's get together and convince BP to get rid of the error message.

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Łé††éяš~öƒ~мåяqµé, Apr 11, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Should BP get rid of the error message that stops game play.

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have been trying to ask BP to either get rid of the error message that stops game play until it is closed or change it to popping up on the side of the screen and not effect game play. It is so irritating when it pops up right on top of you when getting attacked. I do not have a clue as to why BP thinks it is important to let us know that "this item is on cool down" and other inane error messages that are completely obvious. I know that not many players read these posts, but I hope those that do with help me convince the powers to be to change this simple thing...since they do nothing about the bots etc....any little help to make the game a little more enjoyable would help. Right?

Bawdyn likes this.
  2. minesleeper

minesleeper Junior Expert

It was designed to give non mouse players ie bots an adavantage when trying to board ships

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.