Level 27 - 28 Test

Discussion in 'General FAQ's' started by Seren, Feb 18, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

Level 27 - 28 Test

Blackwall

Start At: Gwyneth Belina Fairfax (Map 22/1)

CHARACTER_GWYNETH_BELINA_FAIRFAX.png

Task:

Deliver 1 Secret Codex
    Deliver 10 McCabe's Skulls
    Deliver 10 Zenon's Skulls
    Inflict 1,000,000 Damage to VCMA Imperious
    Defeat 5 VCM Hawkeye

Where to find!?

Secret Codex gained from completing Quest: Charged for Battle or a chance to get it from defeating VCM Hawkeyes once your Pirate Test has started.

McCabe's Skull gained from completing the Daily Quests; Banking on Sterling, and There and Back Again

Zenon's Skull gained from completing the Daily Quests; Latches and Locks, and How to Train Your Viking

VCMA Imperious found in maps 22/1, 22/2, 23/1, 23/2, 24/1, 25/1 and 26/1 (Spawned by defeating VCM Hawkeyes)

VCM Hawkeyes found in maps 24/1, 25/1, 26/1, 26/2, 27/1 and 27/2

Description:

I note you didn’t bring me any gifts back from your adventures. And, no, I don’t see the documents you found as a present, especially since we have become so close. Still, enough of that. I hear that ships of the Blackwall Bank, the other bank of the Commonwealth, have also been attacked. I need you to go and investigate the site.

End At: Gwyneth Belina Fairfax (Map 22/1)

CHARACTER_GWYNETH_BELINA_FAIRFAX.png

Rewards:

Level 28
    35,000 Gold

Note: You need to complete all Quests: Level 27 - 28 before you can attempt this Test.