Level 31 - 32 Old Problem re-occurring/Fallen Spirit

Discussion in 'Help' started by Carnage~Queen, May 5, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carnage~Queen

Carnage~Queen Advanced

The Quest 'Fallen Spirits' has disappeared from the quest listing so I am unable to proceed.
    I note from past Forum entries that 'Fallen Spirit' should appear at the bottom of the quest listing.
    Not for me, the listing consists of the following: EMERALD AGE, Water War, Fire Fight, Air Raid, Earth Clash, Exchange Rate, Better Deal, Perfect Pledge, Cool Contract, Best Bargain, treasure Unknown and at the bottom 'A Rare Currency'!

How do I get Fallen Spirits?
    Carnage~Queen
    39/23507512

2. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Hello,

upon reviewing your account we can see that you have completed the quest Fallen Spirit at 2022-05-04 14:42:37.

2022-05-04 14:42:37 You received 1 x Broken Bowl.
    2022-05-04 14:42:37 You received 100 x Yulong coin.
    2022-05-04 14:42:37 You received 3875000 EXP (experience points).
    2022-05-04 14:42:37 Congratulations! Quest completed.

You will have to wait till 11 am (LST) for the daily quest to appear once again.

Do you have any further questions?

Rymar

3. Carnage~Queen

Carnage~Queen Advanced

thanks for answer - my only comment is that within the SF/Forum bible it is a shame that it does not state that Fallen Spirit is a daily quest!
    That way we could all save a lot of uneccessary wasted time:rolleyes:
    Please close query thanks agin

4. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

The quest "Fallen Spirit" can be found within a thread called "Daily Quests: Levels 31 - 35" that's why it don't have "daily" written next to it.

As your issue have been resolved I'll close this thread.

Rymar

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.