lights in buccaneers

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by ~turnip~, Sep 18, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ~turnip~

~turnip~ Forum Duke

you really think I gonna buy 200 lights for 140 euros? lmao I know you're money grabbing but I'd rather get the event packs, pay 90 euros for 20 less cannons and same amount of crowns than pay 140 euros for the lights on top. tell whoever it was who came up with that idea to shoot himself in the head :p

2. DIAL~911

DIAL~911 Someday Author

tbh I see people crying all the time that they can not buy lights when i can simply get them from treasure chest lol :rolleyes:

3. ~turnip~

~turnip~ Forum Duke

it's not about the ability to get them from treasure chests. to be honest, what's the point in that method? if you're looking specifically for lights, you're wasting about 20 minutes and 15k pearls to get 3 lights, when you could save them an buy them in bulk. bigpoint only reason is that it's rotational. it's not, they phased them out, to increase them demand in the hope people would get tired of having to look for them in chests and would simply buy them with real money. it's pointless, and if it wasn't for that big 80 pound pack that was really good (and didn't have lights in them) I would not have spent a penny to buy them

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.