Limited items in shop

Discussion in 'Help' started by xristosvas1, May 25, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xristosvas1

xristosvas1 Forum Apprentice

items such as captains chest poweder monkeys cannons in events or the rocket called chilling touch have a limited ammount so you can buy 2 or 5 or 10 or 1000 and i would like to know once you reach the limited amount such as 2 in captains chest will it ever reset or it is permanent and you can only buy 2?

2. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Hello,

it all depends on which items you are referring to.

For example it is very likely that items such as buffs will be available more often than captain chest or some crew members.

Rymar

3. xristosvas1

they reset once a month or once a year?

4. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

As you may be aware Event markets change for each event and are sometimes limited to what you can buy and how much of certain items/buffs you can buy.

As for payment packs, mainly event packs are one offs that are normally limited to 2 per player of each unique pack.

However payments packs such as Captains Chests etc have different limits as shown in the Market.

captainchest.png

Currently there is no information of this number resetting so once you have bought your 1000 Chests you would not be able to purchase anymore.

Does this answer your question ?

Rymar

5. xristosvas1

yes this answers my question

6. Nimitz

Nimitz User

Ahoy mate,

Glad Rymar was able to help you! I will now close this thread.

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.