locking on

Discussion in 'Help' started by Łé††éяš~öƒ~мåяqµé, Feb 2, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BuddhasRevenge

BuddhasRevenge Forum Apprentice

relax and breathe; sometimes you feel like a nut, and when you do; be a cashew. Other than that , in battle , you need to relax and breathe; you might need the extra air to breathe while you are getting sunk, boarded, or swimming. It is 50% luck and 40% skill, with 10% talent. Doesn't matter if it's one month or ten years. Keep practicing. That's part of being a pirate. find your weaknesses and make them stronger. And there are a lot of great answer's for you in this thread. Have a great day everybody.

motorko69 likes this.
  2. .Kenze.

.Kenze. Old Hand

49 % -logging in user... then...nothing????

3. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Here is one more for the record books regarding "obtaining a lock". I am trying to shoot an Event Ship and get sunk and the stack shooting it is probably 20+ ships. Every time I come back the same guy pops me immediately. So either one of three things is happening: (1) he sinks me and does *not* shoot the Event ship (thus giving up pearls, etc.) and just waits for me to return (but when that happens, they usually go hunting you) or (2) he has superhuman ability or (3) he is using something "extra".

4. sakshum

sakshum Forum Greenhorn

5. 8luckyjack8

8luckyjack8 Exceptional Talent

I would imagine some guild members take turns guarding the event ships. That way they save more of the rewards for themselves (especially the last shot rewards).

6. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

That is a good point. But this guy got an instant lock on me each time. I suppose to test your theory, I need a buddy to go with me and see what happens. If two different boats come after us, then perhaps that is what is happening. If the same guy smokes us both instantly, something else may be going on.

Tylersgma1999 likes this.
  7. There are certain players who just enjoy messing with you. I have often gone into the raid map and found the admiral there with no one shooting it. I will start shooting it and 'out of nowhere' there is a player who comes and sinks me. I wait awhile and go back and the exact same thing happens. ... I imagine you are having the same thing happen.

The*Defiant likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.