log

Discussion in 'Help' started by lostsoulofthesea, Jul 28, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lostsoulofthesea

lostsoulofthesea Someday Author

can anyone tell me what this is

You have been hit by 1 x Noughty!. Reason: Event mechanic

thanks

2. The_Druncken_Pillager

The_Druncken_Pillager Someday Author

LMAO

3. do yo have an icon on your ship aswell ? if so it means bp are naming and shaming you for making a voyage across the high sea's without watching the path you was sailing on ????? L:mad:{} as politly as possible

4. lostsoulofthesea

nope never had never will

5. You know if he got it 3 days ago and never logged in then he never seen the de-buff flag, lots of them knew they would be get the de-buff and just didn't play for 3 days lmao.

6. lostsoulofthesea

i got the message last night i play every day & never use programs so if that is what it means then they are screwed up

7. owww so they can even bypass punishment then by just not logging on for 3 days lol it shoul;d be timered to actual game play and made to not be able to just hide scrolls or anywere else till times served by actually being on water lol

abah2 and Sea~Stream like this.
  8. Esmeralda♥Pearl

Esmeralda♥Pearl Junior Expert

If they don't play for three days they don't really "bypass" the punishment, they upgrade it themself to a three day ban :D

9. lostsoulofthesea

since nobody is going to answer this question with a legitament answer please close

10. Esmeralda♥Pearl

Esmeralda♥Pearl Junior Expert

11. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Hello,

my apologies for the delayed response.

Noughty! is the debuff gained when a Voodoo Mine is used on you.

This debuff lasts 10 seconds and during that time your ship speed is reduced by 20%.

Rymar

12. lostsoulofthesea

Thank you for the answer

13. Congrats on never using.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2021
  14. QUEENVIXEN

QUEENVIXEN Forum Connoisseur

No apologies? wow

15. Lol I tried to look up what it was but you know Bigpoint, logbook translation of what being used is out of left field. I never said he was either.

16. QUEENVIXEN

Perhaps they should rename the Noughty.

17. they need to fix lots of translations, most action items in log book if somebody hit you with it'll show weird different name. They just need to show if smoke bomb then show the actual name not some weird after thought name.

18. QUEENVIXEN

I totally agree

19. i didnt accuse just put up a possibility as there isnt any post regarding it ive never noticed it before but then again i dont need to look in my logbook for any reason i pretty much no whats took place at the time of playing and as indicated most of the script doesnt relate to what took place lol i just pressuimed with it saying noughty and a post regarding debuffing it was just a logbook entry for it. as not knowing never seen and no article regarding was just putting an option out for it lol

20. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

As this question have been answered, and there is no further response from OP.

This thread shall now be closed.

Rymar

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.