Login 49%

Discussion in 'Help' started by unknownhunter, Apr 7, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. unknownhunter

unknownhunter Advanced

My log-in window stops at 49% unless i use unity, i tried cleaning cache resetting pc and stuff.
    I really don't like unity cause it always resets viewport settings and other stuff, has no sound and other things. Would just like to play normally.

2. ¤Rick¤Grimes¤

¤Rick¤Grimes¤ Forum Greenhorn

Inglish

the solution is simple.

you log in normally, when you click on "go to game", you quickly switch to the other tab of the downloadable main tab and wait there for around 1 or 2 minutes.

If you have the sound activated in your game, wait for the sound of the environment or water to be heard, if you do not have it activated, I recommend that you activate it the next time you can so that you know when to change the tab and do not have to restart the process.

This method is 100% verified by me. I will leave an announcement about it, I hope the administrators will forward everyone there.

*Edit*

Please use English language.

Last edited by moderator: Apr 7, 2021
  3. unknownhunter

unknownhunter Advanced

ok well, my problem fixed.
    Ty for the explanation on how to have sound on unity though, will definitely help!

4. ¤Rick¤Grimes¤

¤Rick¤Grimes¤ Forum Greenhorn

thanks nothing, it's 2 bokors :V

5. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

As this has now been resolved I'll close the thread.

Happy Sailing!

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.