LOGIN PROBLEM!!!

Discussion in 'Help' started by SonOfBlackSea≈[C⋆], May 7, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SonOfBlackSea≈[C⋆]

SonOfBlackSea≈[C⋆] Active Author

i have problem in 57% like this picture
    http://prntscr.com/nlgmgj
    i finish restart my browser
    cleare chache
    and my conection very good
    idk what will i do, some player have some problem, but some player can login and play for farm, and player not login lose for farm

2. big~country

big~country Someday Author

im have same problem
    40/9859823

3. .Kenze.

.Kenze. Old Hand

Theres been a looooong restart.

4. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

SonOfBlackSea≈[C⋆] and .Kenze. can we please have your Servers and User IDs.

big~country we are looking into this issue, we apologise for the frustration caused and ask you remain patient.

Swift

5. Shelby1

Shelby1 Board Administrator Team Seafight

big~country I have reviewed your account and this issue is now resolved.

Shelby

6. SonOfBlackSea≈[C⋆]

SonOfBlackSea≈[C⋆] Active Author

634/36833463

7. pwaalios

pwaalios Advanced

Same here
    39/4989589

8. Foxy_Renegadelady

Foxy_Renegadelady Forum Apprentice

9. Swift

Ahoy,

There is currently nobody on the water, there is some additional work that must be done to sync The Rift. The game will be back as soon as this has been completed.

Swift

10. Foxy_Renegadelady

Foxy_Renegadelady Forum Apprentice

11. pwaalios

pwaalios Advanced

Swift,
    How about giving players such info BEFORE the action? Proactive approach is always better than reactive.

12. *KRUCHY*

*KRUCHY* Forum Duke

Hey @pwaalios ,

you should read patchday notes :).

@Sofarsobad

finally managed to log in but after 3-5 min my ship is stuck in 1 place - cant move or log out lol

13. pwaalios

pwaalios Advanced

Kruchy,

I've read the patchday notes - yet there is not a word that the game will be unavailable for couple of hours today - I've been trying to log in since app. 11:30. As usual - BP did some work and now they need to hire some1 to get things they messed up sorted.

BTW had same issue with movement, can sail now.

14. Swift

Ahoy,

Notification of the Maintenance period was posted last week to give players forewarning.

Notification of the sync for The Rift and other content was posted yesterday, saying that today we will have a sync. This was also communicated in game with the 30 minute countdown timer.

Sometimes, sync's require a longer period of time to get the content in the game, and then it has to be checked to make sure it is working correctly.

Although the length of the sync was not stated, players should work under the assumption that when a sync is taking place, especially a large sync, that it could be a period of time before the servers are live again for players. Downtimes during content updates and sync's are common place among online games and a necessity.

As the login issues appears to have been resolved now, and there is nothing further, this thread shall be closed to prevent it turning into a discussion thread.

Happy Sailing!

~Closed~

babenewport likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.