Looking for crystals

Discussion in 'Help' started by JoeJohn1233, Aug 5, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JoeJohn1233

JoeJohn1233 Forum Greenhorn

So im a lv21 player and i really lack on skill points , i have like 100 skill points and was wondering how am i supposed to max this ? Crystals can be found only in market and bonus maps and some quests but all those give so little
    I'm also considering to just buying them, buy cant find a good offer for now.
    Any opinion on this topic ?

2. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

Some event ships also give crystals, like Freedom. If you have lots of pearls, you can buy crystals. As you get more skill points in a given section the price for them goes up, so it will take millions of pearls (as pearls and to buy crystals) and hundreds of thousands of crowns to get all of them.

AK745 likes this.
  3. I wish I had known about this package when I was at your level. If you are willing to spend $50.00 go to the store and go to ships and pets...look at the "Corsair's Commence" ship. You get enough crystals to give you a huge start...along with a lot of other items. I think it is the best purchase offer in SF

4. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

Has this answered your query?

5. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

As there has been no further response we shall close.

Rymar

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.