Lost 6000 long range books

Discussion in 'Help' started by BamBi*, Mar 5, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BamBi*

BamBi* Forum Apprentice

I was buying some long range books i the black market when i found myself with only 300 books while i had 6000 of them.Can someone fix the problem?

2. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

3. BamBi*

BamBi* Forum Apprentice

No, I didn't take anything back.Just lost the books and got nothing in return.

4. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

We will require your Server and User ID to look into this issue for you, along with approximate date/times when you know you had this amount and when you noticed you were without.

Swift

5. BamBi*

BamBi* Forum Apprentice

ID: 1351/61257
    GE 7

I had them on monday or one day before and on tuesday i didn't have them.

6. Swift

Ahoy,

Having reviewed your account, we can see that you did indeed have 6,380 Windstorms and then you had 0. However, these were not removed from your account by any other means than you using them.

I speak from personal experience when I too have sometimes had my Windstorms equipped without realising and had used a large amount of them.

Unfortunately however, we are unable to assist you in this matter any further as they were used as a result of play.

Swift

7. Swift

Ahoy,

As there has been no further response, this thread shall now be closed.

Happy Sailing!

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.