LOST CONNECTION ISSUE

Discussion in 'Help' started by £cipita£, Nov 23, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. £cipita£

£cipita£ Forum Greenhorn

14/42472846 FROM 12 OCLOCK I CANT LOG IN TO THE SEA

2. Nimitz

Nimitz User

Ahoy mate,

Please do not post in all caps. We are looking in to your ship, there are no reports of server outages at this time. While we look in to this, if you are playing in the browser, please try clearing your cache and refreshing. If you are on the client, please make sure it is up to date.

3. £cipita£

£cipita£ Forum Greenhorn

how i can update the client? i try and from browser i clear the cookies and try log in but the same thing Lost Connection 10 hour in a raw plz open the ship if you can i want to play.

4. Nimitz

Nimitz User

When you open the client it should automatically check for updates. However you can also try uninstalling and reinstalling the client as well.

5. £cipita£

£cipita£ Forum Greenhorn

i uninstall and install again but same problem and i try and from another pc same again Lost Connection. it is almost 11 hours now. plz do sth for god sake

6. Nimitz

Nimitz User

Are you having network issues? I would suggest running a speed test. Please try a speed test on your connection and let us know the results.

7. £cipita£

£cipita£ Forum Greenhorn

No i dont have network issues. I can log in in another servewr without problem. the only problem is Europe 1 server

8. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Hello,

we have forwarded your issue to be looked into.

Please remain patient.

Rymar

9. Rymar

Hello,

your issue should now be resolved, can you please confirm?

Rymar

10. Rymar

As there is no further response I'll close this thread.

Rymar

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.