Feedback Love is in the New Year

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Swift, Feb 10, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Love is in the New Year

Ahoy Pirates,

Please leave any feedback in this discussion thread, for your thoughts and comments on Love is in the New Year event.

Remember to stay within forum rules or you may find your forum privileges removed.

Your Seafight Team

2. BOMBER890

BOMBER890 Advanced

Market is empty , rewards from romeo and juliet isnt good , reputation is way too hard to get and the small ships arent fun to shoot at all.
    Changes i'd recommend
    Romeo/Juliet : lower hp to 5mil or change reputation gained to 5
    Dragon thing : 2 reputation per ship u shoot (no 150 required)
    Wb 0 in shop wb1 recipe in shop ,wb2 recipe in shop

sadowfax likes this.
  3. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

The market has items for purchase with Radiant Souls. How do we obtain them??

4. Swift

Ahoy,

They are obtained from the last quest by Feng Weisheng.

Swift

5. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

I see it now. Thank you Swift!:)

6. avokate

avokate Junior Expert

i will suggest to put more chance to get dragonfires lvl 2 if its possible that will be very good becouse on 10ships 1 gives :(

The*Defiant likes this.
  7. kaixur

kaixur Forum Greenhorn

How to get Gudai reputation before 150 point ?

I see only one quest give 50 point if you have luck...

The*Defiant likes this.
  8. Snakebw

Snakebw Forum Apprentice

I dont understand why the first mission only gives 50 reputation . The players with slashing blades get 100 and can get better rewards for big ships today but the players who buy slashing blades are mostly maxed ships who dont even benefit from the extra rewards (wb3 ,wb3 recipe and wb4 recipe). Chilling brood event we got so much rep. but it didnt do anything... Event started yesterday but only tomorrow at 12 most people will be able to play the event properly ... Doesnt make sense to me.

BOMBER890 likes this.
  9. avokate

avokate Junior Expert

The player receives also Gudai reputation when she/ he has more than 150 Gudai reputation. Come on seafight i have already 200 gudai repputation and i dont recieve from screaming dragon

BOMBER890 likes this.
  10. Swift

Ahoy,

This issue has been forwarded.

We apologise for the inconvenience.

Swift

11. avokate

avokate Junior Expert

Hi Swift, and thank you :)

12. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

I just completed the 3rd quest from Monroe Robinson (From China with Love) but when I go to Feng Weisheng to get the next quest he just offers the trainers to buy and no quest. SH21

How do I get the next quest?

The*Defiant likes this.
  13. Swift

Ahoy,

The quests from Feng Weisheng should be available to you, you are not required to do or have anything in order to view the quest I believe.

If you would like your account reviewed please create a post in the technical issues section.

Swift

14. BOMBER890

BOMBER890 Advanced

The dragon ships still dont give reputation when you have 150 gudai ... can this get fixed?

15. BigGunShooter

BigGunShooter Someday Author

I have had a few cases where the Romeo/Juliet ship do not drop their spawn items after they have been killed. Please look into that.

16. Swift

Ahoy,

Was the event ship located within range of the guild towers? If so, they will be randomly dispersed around the map.

Swift

The*Defiant likes this.
  17. jenardi

jenardi Forum Greenhorn

Heloo, Feng Weisheng don't dive me qiest today, He just offers the trainers to buy and no quest.

18. avokate

avokate Junior Expert

Hello again Swift i know that u may be busy or seafight might be busy bat if u say that the npc Screaming dragon will give dragofires lvl2 then do it dont say us will give and 1 to 100 give those,,,and about the gudai u still didnt fix that issue and i dont think that u need 2 days or all the event to fix this come on we spend many things here for this game and we are waiting for the best from them not to tell us lies

BOMBER890 likes this.
  19. lellu85

lellu85 Forum Inhabitant

Pretty good event so far, but im hoping they to add worldbreaker 1/2 recipes on little ships too :) and remove elmos fire from chests, they are so useless to most of us, put chilling touches instead. please and thanks :)

The*Defiant likes this.
  20. Swift

Ahoy,

These issues should have now been fixed in the recent sync.

Swift

BOMBER890 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.