Feedback Love is in the New Year

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Swift, Feb 10, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Swift: I just finished the Monroe Robinson quests (Friday night, 11:45 p.m. CST, 2/12/21) and went to Fang Weisheng and I have the same problem. No quests shown - just how to buy the various pet trainers. I was in the SH next to 38/2 (which has two Fang Weishengs) and tried both with no luck, so I went to the SH between Maps 20 and 19 and still found the same thing. I play on the former U.S. East server and my ID is 40/39576125. Any ideas? Thank you for your time and help!

2. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Hello,

Ive just been informed that the quest issue should now be sorted.

Can you please confirm?

Rymar

3. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Yes! Excellent. Thank you so much!

4. Bєʀѕєʀкєя

Bєʀѕєʀкєя Forum Greenhorn

4K5ATWFN64BUK THIS CODE WHEN I PUT IT IT SAYS CODE NOT FOUND YET IT SAYS VALIT UNTILL 17TH

5. 4K5ATWFN64BUK code does not work mates

6. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

7. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

Has anyone seen any Vengeful Shipwrecks? I haven't seen any of these at all.

8. bodean

bodean Forum Pro

They are around, but few and far between.

Bawdyn likes this.
  9. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

They are also only available in the maps 31 - 45.

Swift

bodean and The*Defiant like this.
  10. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

That could explain it. Why doesn't the FAQ mention this info?

11. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

It does, as shown in the pictute below :)

upload_2021-2-14_23-59-8.png
    Swift

12. What do I have to shot and how many of those to spawn the Goldox?

13. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Hello,

In order to spawn event admirals your server has to reach certain points.

These points can be gained by sinking event npcs.

You can view how many points and what kind of npcs is still needed by going to the Event menu.

tutaj.png

goldox.png

mettalox.png

Hope that helps.

Rymar

14. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

Then you changed the FAQ to add that after the event began. Here is what it says on my version of the FAQ:
    No mention of either shipwrecks or vengeful shipwrecks. Also, the post itself does not say it was edited, so these edits are being made without any record that it was changed other than someone like me having opened the FAQ in a separate tab before the file was edited.

May I suggest that in the future, if the FAQ is updated that it be identified as edited and that this discussion thread get a post that tells us that the info about the event has changed so we can look at the new version of it see these changes? This could reduce the confusion and frustration. Thanks.

15. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

This just kills the game---> I shoot a Juliet down and a bot ship shows up and (without missing) gets NINE daggers to my one. Of course, I am not as proficient since I am human and the daggers are not easy to pick up. I sink him (he doesn't fire back) and get his worthless battle points.

16. sadowfax

sadowfax Forum Greenhorn

[Non English]

Last edited by moderator: Feb 17, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.