Lowering the Hit-Points on Monsters.

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by The*Defiant, May 28, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Thank you. Much appreciated!:)

abah2, HALIMAW and Bawdyn like this.
  2. HALIMAW

HALIMAW Forum Apprentice

Ahoy defiant, i for one think your right! i have been a seafighter for too long, i remember once i got into the higher maps and had to take down monsters for quest & test, with just enough harpoons (250 damage type) spending up to 15-20 minutes on just one kill. and it has not changed i may be an old pirate but i have way to many cheap harpoons and very little patients for sitting around killing one monster every 15 minutes. there are accelerators and buffs to kill more quickly but i am a broke and hungry pirate, argh!

The*Defiant likes this.
  3. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

I hear ya, mate! When I started in 2009, one really good veteran pirate I met (Bad~Jackyl) gave me some tips. I remember him telling me that the higher tests (to get to like - Level 20!) had a lot of quests you had to do that required shooting a ton of high hit-point monsters. So he told me to save my best harpoons for them. Even now, with Damask harpoons, I'm like you: I've been doing a series of "Commonwealth Haul" Daily Quests and the one shooting 15 Selkies drove me crazy. I had to just do those quests when I was "in the mood". So I went to do that specific one the other day and they cut the hit-points way, way down. I couldn't believe it! Finally! So very nice! (I didn't feel like it took so long that I needed to shave again)!;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.