Lv 30 to 31 test "East is East"

Discussion in 'Help' started by TheDon, Aug 16, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheDon

TheDon Forum Apprentice

When returning to Mr. Smythe in sh20 i can't get to redeem the completion of the test even though i fulfilled the requirement of 30 mil off the tyrannous. What it shows is a message "Fang Weishsng of the Fenghung has ..." with the options of "quit" and "quit". I also went to Fang Weishsng in 28sh but to no avail. Please help.
    TheDon

2. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

Pressing the "quit" with the blue background, I believe this is the one on the right, shall open the Quest Giver menu as normal and allow you to redeem your test.

We are aware of this problem, and we are awaiting a fix for the issue. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Swift

3. TheDon

TheDon Forum Apprentice

Thank you for the quick response. The right button did work. ty for the help.

4. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

As the OP is happy with the response and the query now resolved this post will be closed.

~Closed~

Seren

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.