Machine guns

Discussion in 'Help' started by AIRTEC, May 8, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AIRTEC

AIRTEC Regular

Hey just enquiring...

are the event npc supposed to have machine guns or is this a bug???

2. ☩★RΞPTΛЇŁ★☩

☩★RΞPTΛЇŁ★☩ Forum Apprentice

It's crazy and im[possible for snall players to play this event.
    I have almost max defense and I can hardly solo the Queen's Delight...

3. robodol1.

robodol1. Regular

ı have max castel max talent usıng my defence pet full defence both gems. rıbs lvl 1 and 2 ım quıte full and need to repaır full hp en vp 3 tımes for gettıng that 7 mıl npc for lıke 2 k pearls

4. StarLightS

StarLightS Padavan

It's a bug, they're fixing it. It's taking a while tho

5. It is the challenge, that they provide such resistance, every event should be like that. Its just an NPC, if you want it then you have to fight for it :)

Its sad that its a bug they gonna fix, I mean every event should have some resistance. Without some resistance its too easy.

6. ☩★RΞPTΛЇŁ★☩

☩★RΞPTΛЇŁ★☩ Forum Apprentice

Buddy that ain't no resistance!
    The Queen's Delight will literally wipe you out unless you have Super Plates + Lion's Bulwark + Level 3 Guardian + ALL on defense set up.

7. AIRTEC

AIRTEC Regular

tbf i did smash it on myself it only sunk me 13 times beforehand

8. I used Beams, Guardian LvL 2 and all defense I could get on ship & pet :) I wouldnt use Super Armor or Lions Bulwark on it :D

9. ~turnip~

~turnip~ Forum Duke

this was a bug and was fixed with a restart earlier this evening. happy sailing :p

10. Shelby1

Shelby1 Board Administrator Team Seafight

As this issue was fixed with a restart we shall now close.

Shelby

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.