Bug Magic Lantern

Discussion in 'Help' started by The*Defiant, Apr 12, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

I watched the video which was an opinion survey and answered all the questions and received nothing. Is this what is meant by "Potential Rewards"? What? They didn't like my answers?

abah2 and 4x4x4 like this.
  2. abah2

abah2 Active Author

I haven't been able to get it to work even once. I've used both Safari and Firefox to access Sea Fight.

The*Defiant and piranhahunter like this.
  3. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

This is often the case with many things as this game is virtually online 24/7 it adds an additional challenge to sorting issues out. I am not a developer but simply tech support. If I can't help you to get on the game then I go to those that can.

Unfortunately or fortunately, depending on how you look at it, we do not get long explanations on issues, it is either working or not working, and I think we all agree working is the preferred option.

This has been forwarded.

Seren

The*Defiant likes this.
  4. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Excellent explanation! I understand and sincerely appreciate it Seren!:)

5. Shelby1

Shelby1 Board Administrator Team Seafight

As OP is happy with the response and the issue has been forwarded we shall now close.

Shelby

~Closed~

The*Defiant likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.