Make Events better for Newbies

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by ShipwréckGlittér0127, Jan 31, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShipwréckGlittér0127

ShipwréckGlittér0127 Someday Author

I've been thinking that theres been a lot of events lately which are about shooting ships and making Pearl's. Spawning admirals for more Pearl's and chances for designs. Which is great especially for me because I've made about 6million Pearl's profit so far this Chinese new year event.

But i cant help noticing that some of the smaller boats are struggling, so I was thinking that for some events there could be special glitters in the sea like there used to be years ago. For example on Birthday event there could be birthday cake glitters that contain Ammo required for the event (maybe like 1k), hailstorms (between 15 and 20 a time), event keys (1 at a time) <--- but thats more rare-), also powders, armour plates, and Steel harps (between 3 and 6 a time). And some shipwrecks should contain gems for your ship or pet and as the "jackpot" reward should be a Booty Bag Either Kings or Emperor. However the shipwrecks with the possibility of containing gems etc, should be in maps 1 to 4 and only players which are level 10 or lower should be able to shoot them. So if high level players shoot them they will just get gold. However the special shinies should be in all maps.

I reckon this would be a great opportunity for newbies to get stronger quicker.

mohor1990 and Klar_Cigar like this.
  2. robodol1.

robodol1. Regular

Yes your right event is nice for medium/big players, I myself so far made like 10+ million Pearl's profit I guess on this event,and I'm even a medium player so and like 15k Crystal's, but we need that ,talents cost tens of thousands if even not hundred of thousands Crystal's pearls crowns etc ,with my defence pet on the screaming dragon hits only like 11 k on me so I can finish them easily without even repairing, but for small boats with less hit and damage prevention they may hit like 40k? Maybe even 50? So they need to repair a LOT lol, also they should give the admirals more tp in coming events 50 ships on a 500 mil admiral and 1 billion damage needed for season quest lol,

3. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

Thank you for the suggestion and we will pass this along. Mean while lets see what the community has to say.

Tex

4. ShipwréckGlittér0127

ShipwréckGlittér0127 Someday Author

ive seen dragons hitting smaller boats for 90k+

5. Sкуℓιηєя

Sкуℓιηєя Junior Expert

I'm a Small/Medium player that returned just as the event started and compared to previous events before I left I think this one is much much better, I'm actually able to take part in the event where as previously I would have had no chance destroying any event ship. I've managed to make 2-3million Pearls & around 5k Crystals which was unheard of for anyone even close to my size before.Edit Not on the forum take it directly to support I get a % of the Pearls, and there is plenty of Lanterns that the bot cant get them all and gives me time to pick up many crystals. [On the flip side, If i solo a Dragon, a bot will more than likely come and steal my hard earned crystals :mad:]

One of the biggest improvements I could suggest is for god sake buff up the shipwrecks, I'm spending 20 Iron harpoons (and my time, the most valuable thing in this game) on them and some times I will only get 12-13 Iron harpoons back, and for the very slim chance of getting something good they are just not worth attacking for small players I can only imagine how dissapointed someone shooting them with 50 harpoons would feel getting something like Gunpowder from a shipwreck when its given out aplenty in Mojos and Scrolls (Which is a Small players Primary income of everything). I would have thought they would have been designed specifically for small players who cant attack the NPC ships, Perhaps adding some sort of diminishing returns for shipwrecks also depending on your level I'm sure this has been brought up many times and still nothing done about them because they were just as bad before I left.

And also - Damaging Screaming Dragons doesn't contribute to the achivement "Inflict Damage to Chinese New Year NPCs" Which they are a Chinese Event NPC and all damage should be included in this achivement as anytime I come close to a Rat NPC I will get sunk by either it, Or the players trying to attack it.

Last edited by moderator: Feb 1, 2020
  6. Alexandar12

Alexandar12 Forum Greenhorn

i quit playing this event,its very hard to hit it + the ammo its hard to get.

Klar_Cigar likes this.
  7. Sкуℓιηєя

Sкуℓιηєя Junior Expert

I found during this event the profit margin on buying the flares from the store [Which you can buy an unlimited amount of] has been huge, I Hit around 190k Per 355 Flares = 28,028 Flares per SD = [120k Per 325 Flares At the start of the event = 40,625 Flares Per SD]

I used the Pearls i earned to Buy a Sellsword, Event Keys and Regular keys which gave me Pet Trainers, Extra Cannons, Level 4 Voodoo Priest and I was lucky enough to get a Voodoo Deck during the middle of the event and I managed to increase my Damage from 120k to 190k in just a couple days.

Flares For me are 300 Pearls per 1,000 [With Guild Island Bonus & Premium] This makes the cost 8,400 Pearls per 25k You get Per Screaming Dragon & At the Lower damage it increases to only 12,000 Pearls per SD I understand not everyone has Premium and a Guild Island Bonus but even without them, The Cost of the flares is much lower than the reward you get from the Screaming Dragon, Even if you don't manage to deal all 15million Damage Edit 2nd warning not on the forum

Last edited by moderator: Feb 1, 2020
  8. timarpaul1

timarpaul1 Forum Pro

or make a perl version of ribs, lanterns etc. for small players
    ty

Alexandar12 and Klar_Cigar like this.
  9. Sкуℓιηєя

Sкуℓιηєя Junior Expert

I don't understand what this warning is for? For suggesting we improve shipwrecks?

10. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

Talk of cheats or accusations of cheating go directly to support and not here in the forum. Even in a discussion thread. Feel free to contact support with any evidence you have but "they didn't shoot back" will not suffice. There are legal criteria that must be met and discussing it here in the forum does not advance any cause nor will we allow it. Believe us, we know it can be frustrating but we all have guidelines that we must follow and as an Admins we have to follow mine.

Tex

11. mohor1990

mohor1990 Forum Apprentice

yes i agree with you. alsp free players lack those ribs and they hit low,dmg prev low etc. they should make those ribs but it should be hard to earn or the games fun will be just gone

Last edited: Feb 3, 2020
    jaky007, Alexandar12 and Klar_Cigar like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.