Marauder Achivement Points

Discussion in 'Help' started by Sкуℓιηєя, Mar 9, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sкуℓιηєя

Sкуℓιηєя Junior Expert

Just curious as to what these actually account to, The only thing I could see when googling it was a Seafight FB Post that sort of suggested the more of these Achivement points you collect- the more BP you will gain per kill?

Just curious for a definitive answer if anyone knows :) Thank you.

2. Sкуℓιηєя

Sкуℓιηєя Junior Expert

Just figured it out I believe, I think each achivement point = 1 battlepoint, Found this out by looking at my log book but if someone wants to confirm and then lock the thread for anyone else who has the same question :)

3. °•Hσввιт•°

°•Hσввιт•° Junior Expert

Hello,

you can find more information in the FAQ: Marauder’s Hunt.

Hope it helps

Sкуℓιηєя likes this.
  4. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

From the Maurader FAQ:

Achievements:

By completing the achievements you are rewarded with Battle Points. All 11 achievements are available each day the event is running. The list of your currently completed and uncompleted achievements is located on the sea chart under the Event Menu.

A list of the available achievements, requirements and rewards:

• Executioner: Sink a player in less than 1 Minute: 5 Battle Points
    • Armor Piercing: Sink a player with at least 30,000 Voodoo Points: 10 Battle Points
    • Vampire: Siphon 20,000 Voodoo Points from an enemy: 5 Battle Points
    • Fierce Warrior: Sink a player when you have less than 10,000 Hitpoints: 5 Battle Points
    • David: Sink a player 10 ranks higher than yours: 10 Battle Points
    • Unstoppable 2x: Sink a player within 5 minutes of your previous sink, without being sunk yourself: 5 Battle Points
    • Unstoppable 3x: Sink a player within 5 minutes of your previous sink, without being sunk yourself: 5 Battle Points
    • Unstoppable 4x: Sink a player within 5 minutes of your previous sink, without being sunk yourself: 5 Battle Points
    • Unstoppable 5x: Sink a player within 5 minutes of your previous sink, without being sunk yourself: 5 Battle Points
    • Unstoppable 6x: Sink a player within 5 minutes of your previous sink, without being sunk yourself: 5 Battle Points
    • Bounty Hunter: Sink 3 Players with the Marauder Item: 10 Battle Points

Tex

°•Hσввιт•° likes this.
  5. Sкуℓιηєя

Sкуℓιηєя Junior Expert

This is perfect thank you :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.