Marauder ammo.

Discussion in 'Help' started by The*Defiant, Dec 11, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Just curious. The Event Announcement states this ammo is available for purchase, yet I don't see any offers. Did I miss something?

2. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Ahoy The*Defiant!

Marauder Ammunition should be available within the payment section of the game (like it is for every Marauder Event).

Rymar

3. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Rymar: It isn't there. I double-checked again using the "$" filter for "Currency" along with the "Ammunition" filter. I also searched just the "Ammunition" section by itself. It isn't there (or I am blind, which is possible, but I certainly hope not)! (There is the usual "Scrap ammo", however).

4. You are right Defiant...there isn't any available. If you type it into the search bar in the market...zip. Luckily for me, last time it was inthe market I bought 30 million.

The*Defiant likes this.
  5. Rymar

Alright, I just checked, you are correct it is not there at all.

Thank you for pointing that out.

Forwarded.

Rymar

The*Defiant likes this.
  6. semert

semert Forum Apprentice

Still not exist and the event will be gone soonish. great work lads out there

The*Defiant likes this.
  7. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Mate! You hog! So that's why there isn't any.....you bought all of it previously and they ran out! ;)

8. I knew you would need some and my 'little devil' told me to buy it all.

The*Defiant likes this.
  9. Rymar

As mentioned previously this issue has been forwarded.

Rymar

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.