Marauding Fleet loot

Discussion in 'Help' started by kb_rembrandt, Oct 12, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kb_rembrandt

kb_rembrandt Junior Expert

Per the Event announcement, I read it there is a chance to get crowns or yulong. I'm certainly not getting anything but pearl. Am I reading it wrong? I'm solo'ing them if that helps.
    Marauding Fleet:
    • Pearls (damage share min. 3%)
    • Crowns (damage share min. 3%)
    • Pearls, Crowns or Yulong Coins (damage share min. 3%)

2. Sephiroth

Sephiroth Junior Expert

crowns and yulongs are a lower chance. but theyre deffinately obtainable. had quite a few today

3. ☜☠☞_AFNAN_☜☠☞

☜☠☞_AFNAN_☜☠☞ Forum Apprentice

Am i tge only one who can not find marauder ammo in the shop?

4. marios200040

marios200040 Forum Apprentice

i am too.. i cant shoot the event ships because of that, marauder ammo is not in the shop

5. Wijsneus

Wijsneus Forum Greenhorn

Best SF-organisation.
    Why do you organise the marauder-days without the possibility of buying the marauder-ammo?
    I can hardly understand.....

6. Sephiroth

Sephiroth Junior Expert

Marauder ammo was available a few weeks ago with no limit cap on what you can buy.

Marauder ammo is never available to buy during marauder days so make you sure stock up on it when ever you see it ;)

MiniMeanie likes this.
  7. Wijsneus

Wijsneus Forum Greenhorn

The best ammo is for sale for the other events. Seems strange to me, that it is not for sale for the marauder. This fact was unknown to me.

8. Sephiroth

Sephiroth Junior Expert

its strange, but they have always done this for some reason.

most of us realised to buy a lot of it when its available and then use it when marauder event is on

9. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Hello,

kb_rembrandt - There is only a chance for crowns or yulong coins, these are not guaranteed, just keep shoting Maraudering Fleets and eventualy you will get 'em.

Does that answer your query?

Rymar

10. kb_rembrandt

kb_rembrandt Junior Expert

It does, thank you and you may close.

11. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

As per request.

Rymar

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.