market error

Discussion in 'Help' started by ~GUARDIAN-ANGEL~, Mar 28, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ~GUARDIAN-ANGEL~

~GUARDIAN-ANGEL~ Junior Expert

i purchased an advantage pack happy day bundle and had recently joined a guild with 9 islands to make a purchase in the market with the combined discount. i trusted the math was correct when i made the purchase as i have never had a problem with it correcting before. i made my purchase with pearls only to find out the number changed after reset to the correct amount of discount. it apparently did not add the island discount until later sometime after reset. when i made the purchase it was at 35 pearls per 100 ammo. after the reset it was 31 pearls per 100 ammo which would have been correct. i have the actual purchases and times in logbook and made a secondary purchase after the reset to show the difference that should have been. also the original purchase was well after joining the guild with the 9 islands and also shows in logbook. can you make the proper adjustment and correct the error?

2. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

As you have already contacted support with this issue, this thread is closed.

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.