Master Skill "Squids In".

Discussion in 'Help' started by The*Defiant, Jun 6, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

In the "Economy Sheet". I shot a lot of shipwrecks to get it to 100% (which is .67% per shipwreck x 150 = 100%). I activated it to do my quest: Repetition Makes Perfection. This allows you to go into a special map to get 200 yulong coins. It (surprisingly) doesn't work.

2. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

This is a display issue which has already been forwarded. Once 150 monsters have been defeated you'll be able to use the skill, currently the skill shows 100% even when the amount of monsters has not been defeated.

Swift

The*Defiant likes this.
  3. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Thank you very much Swift. Sorry to keep inundating you with my posts!

4. Swift

Ahoy,

Can you please check if this is working correctly now, I have been trying to replicate the issue today after the sync's and have been unable too.

Swift

5. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

No - it is still not working. I had 100% and clicked on it and it went to zero. I sat there and never saw a countdown nor did I teleport to the special map. I shot one monster after that and it went back to 100%. I clicked on it again and same thing - nothing happened.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2021
  6. bodean

bodean Forum Pro

I had the same issue, but last night I finally got in the map. I just went in lower maps and shot a bunch more monsters before trying again. Something is seriously wrong with it. Maybe try shooting alot more monsters like I did.

The*Defiant likes this.
  7. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Question: How can you see your monster-shooting progress without keeping count with a pencil and notepad? Mine went from 100% to zero with no entry into the special map - then I shot one monster - and it went back to 100%....? P.S. And is that really you Jack (Nicholson)?? :)

bodean likes this.
  8. bodean

bodean Forum Pro

:cool:
    It is really me-Jack! I was once very wealthy, but then I started playing SF! LOL. As for your other question I just killed monsters for a long time then tried it again.

The*Defiant likes this.
  9. piratebuccaneer.

piratebuccaneer. Someday Author

What I did was shoot monsters until it was at 100%, then looked at the season for that map to see what the monster count was, and added 50 to that number. Once the season was full I counted 50 monsters after the ticker hit 100%. It's a little inconvenient, but doesn't take too long in the low maps.

The*Defiant likes this.
  10. Swift

Ahoy,

I hope these provide some tips in the meantime while we await the fix. For now though, as there is nothing further and to help keep the technical issues section in order, I shall close the thread.

Happy Sailing!

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.