Master skills

Discussion in 'Help' started by wil32, Jan 22, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wil32

wil32 Someday Author

Hi, I have a question about master skills. I had economy sheet on level 7.
    Something like this:
    Edit

The last sunday I spent a lot of pearls to upgrade the master skill to the "next level", like in the last picture says (+120% / +120% / +20).
    But, I get this:
    Anyone can explain me this?! e_E

Off-topic: Another issue...
    The information say: Jump to a Bonus Map for just 1m3s but the when I click in the button to entry, I have to wait 15s and the countdown start... And I'm ejected from the map 5 seconds before the countdown ends. (So, I lost 20s).
    Is this another bug or is just a fake information?

Thanks.

Last edited by moderator: Jan 24, 2020
  2. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

We do not know where you got the 1st image and it is in a foreign language but the second image is correct. The master skill only go to level 7 which is maxed.
    El Dorado
    Find the secrets of the ancients! Jump to a Bonus Map for a period of time. The map is overflowing with glitters & chests. On the Bonus Map you will be faster and get more bonus from glitters & chests (pearls & other). REMEMBER: Don't forget to pack some keys!

master skill.png

Increases your 'Pearls from Glitters', 'Treasure Chest Booty' and 'Speed' by:
    Level 1: 15% Pearls from Glitters, 15% Treasure Chest Booty and 2 Speed
    Level 2: 30% Pearls from Glitters, 30% Treasure Chest Booty and 5 Speed
    Level 3: 45% Pearls from Glitters, 45% Treasure Chest Booty and 7 Speed
    Level 4: 60% Pearls from Glitters, 60% Treasure Chest Booty and 10 Speed
    Level 5: 75% Pearls from Glitters, 75% Treasure Chest Booty and 12 Speed
    Level 6: 90% Pearls from Glitters, 90% Treasure Chest Booty and 15 Speed
    Level 7: 105% Pearls from Glitters, 105% Treasure Chest Booty and 17 Speed
    Charge Conditions:
    To fully charge this Master Skill you are required to have earned 100 Points.

Killing a Monster earns you 1 point
    As far as the time shortage, it has been report but we do not have a time frame for the fix

Tex

3. wil32

wil32 Someday Author

I had master skill on level 7 the last saturday and the information was that (like in the first image), that was the reason why I decided to upgrade the master skill to "MAX LEVEL" and "level 7" is not the same that "max level". But, now I see that "max level" don't exist.
    The first image was taked from another player yesterday (Spanish player, cause I have my master skill to "max level").

4. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

You will have to contact support with this issue. For future reference please do not poet pictures that are not in English as this is the EN forum.

As this has been referred to support:

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.