mega america is dead

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by ☆PANTΣЯ☆, Aug 10, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ☆PANTΣЯ☆

☆PANTΣЯ☆ Junior Expert

since this rank scam that bigpoint pulled on us, all my friends stopped playing, our alliance is empty, barely 7 people on our ts, we used to have a minimum of 60 to 200 even without events when a fight was going on, the server is dead, all maps are empty, everyone I talk to is saying they don`t want to play with these new ranks, fix the ranks when there is still a little hope for this game or prepare to close mega america.

2. 90% bot ranks so what's the big deal they were not playing there bot's were.

3. ☆PANTΣЯ☆

☆PANTΣЯ☆ Junior Expert

my rank wasn`t a bot rank, i lost 5 ranks, I was playing, my friends weren`t bot ranks either, why are you spamming my post with accusations, in fact now only the bots` have ranks, if you have nothing good to say then don`t spam my post with *edit*.

P.S - learn English first then try to make a well constructed English comment here.

Last edited by moderator: Aug 11, 2021
  4. Wasn't spam, fact I played that American Mega server on 85, 40 and west coast for many many years walked away from them. I’ve seen and know or knew lots of players there. Having a understanding of the new system and the negative from diminishing returns of -10, -20 and more effects rank and should do same for EP as well as ELP good job BP keep it up. Also rank badges don't mean squat wish they could be set like pets where don't have to see period they are just clown badges anyway.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.