mega scandi login issues

Discussion in 'Help' started by ~turnip~, Nov 6, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. America

America Active Author

Glad I played hard yesterday, as today is turning into a big waste. Just want a hour today seafight, seafight are you listening......hello seafight.

2. Manijak87

Manijak87 Forum Apprentice

Nice... 2 days in a row without daily and rift quests wd bp.

3. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

As stated before the team is aware of the issue and it is being worked on but we do not have a time frame for when it will be resolved. I am sorry if that is not enough information but unfortunately that is all we have at this time.

Tex

CapitanoBucca likes this.
  4. thebeast(EU2)

thebeast(EU2) Forum Greenhorn

3 hours leather en seafight no working hy give 60 procent not more

5. power77

power77 Forum Greenhorn

game over :)

6. ~BlueFox~

~BlueFox~ User

Hello Pirate,

We are aware of the issues that we all are facing. The team are aware of this and are trying to resolve this. As of yet we have no time frame when this will be fixed and we apologise for any inconvenience this has caused.

Happy Sailing

7. ~turnip~

~turnip~ Forum Duke

as of 6:43pm I am able to log back onto the seapage, providing others can also, consider this problem resolved, have a good night

8. Pagan_Spirit

Pagan_Spirit Forum Inhabitant

... it seems the 'elite items - market cove' is dead now. no chance to bid - anybody double-check pls.

9. .Kenze.

.Kenze. Exceptional Talent

Cant bet on marked either.What on earth BP doing last days with game?Not to the best...hmmm...

Pagan_Spirit likes this.
  10. ~turnip~

~turnip~ Forum Duke

stop moaning lol yes several things still broken but the game is up and running again now. Moderator: this issue has been resolved and you can close the thread now as I've no further comment :p

11. ~BlueFox~

~BlueFox~ User

As Requested.

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.