Mega

Discussion in 'Help' started by kittystomper2, Dec 30, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kittystomper2

kittystomper2 Forum Expert

Is there still a Mega for pearls on the client server and if so when is it typically active for the US east server. Thanks

Kittystomper2

2. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

Happy Hours and Mega Happy Hours can occur at random times on random dates. However, there has been a recent trend that the Mega Happy Hour has been on a Sunday between the hours of 7PM and 8PM LST.

Swift

3. kittystomper2

Thank you!
    Could I ask another question? I have been waiting for my daily quest to reset since completing them yesterday morning. I have logged out several times to no avail. I thought they would reset today at 8am but its now 1:10pm EST and still not available.

Thanks
    Kittystomper2
    40/15552517

4. Captain___Blah

Captain___Blah Forum Apprentice

Just giving you heads up bud....I live in WV which is EST and the dailys do not reset till 2 pm

5. Swift

Ahoy,

Daily quests are reset at 12 noon Local Server Time.

Swift

6. Captain___Blah

Captain___Blah Forum Apprentice

Hey Swift, what local time zone are you referring too because 2 pm is when they reset here. And I live in West Virginia which is in the EST(Eastern Time Zone).

7. Loki162

Loki162 Padavan

us east is on pacific time

8. Swift

Ahoy,

I am referring to the Local Server Time, so when in the logbook on your server reaches 12:00:00.

Swift

9. kittystomper2

thank you....very helpful as always! You may close
    Cheers

10. Swift

Ahoy,

As you are satisfied with the answers to your questions, I shall now close this thread.

Happy sailing!

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.